If you paid for a 100% self-paced course, mini-course or an instructor-led (1 or 2 day) course, you can request a refund within two weeks of your payment provided you have not exceeded the maximum training time allowed. You can’t get a refund if you’ve already earned a Course Certificate or if two weeks have already passed.
- The Student MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 60 days of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) to the following address: email@example.com AND;
- The Student must NOT HAVE EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM training TIME ALLOWED for ANY online course:
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 30 minutes to 1-hour: 10 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 1-hour to 2-hours: 15 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 2-hours to 7-hours, 59 minutes: 20 minutes MAXIMUM
- Courses with a TOTAL course time of 8-Hours or more: 30 minutes MAXIMUM
Transfers (From Self-Paced to Instructor-Led): ALL Transfer requests MUST be made within 60 days of placing your order. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the Student has not EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM time allotted. You may transfer your registration fee to a course of equal or lesser value. The tuition difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a course of LESSER value. Transfers to courses of GREATER value must include payment of additional tuition with the transfer request.
If the request is made AFTER 60 days OR the student has completed MORE THAN the MAXIMUM allotted training time (indicated above), your fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student.
- Students have 60 days (2- Months) to complete an online course.
- Orders placed with a “Corporate Account” or “Discount Code” are NOT eligible for a refund, cancellation, or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Course Extension Policy:
- Students have 60 days from the date of registration to complete all online courses.
- Expired courses, students who have left the employ of a company, or students who FAIL their final exam (see below) are NOT eligible for credit or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- All online courses have a final exam. Students must receive a passing grade to be issued a certificate of completion.
- Students will be given 3 attempts to pass their final examination. If a student FAILS a final exam 3 times, they will be required to re-enroll in the course, pay all fees and complete all course (including time) requirements if they want to take the course online a second time. There is no credit or partial discount for failed exams or re-registration.
Any Questions or Concerns With This Policy Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org