SRP Lesson 7 Knowledge Check
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Bias in AI refers to what? Select the correct definition as covered in this lesson.
- Bias in AI can occur due to a number of reasons such as data used to train the system, the algorithms used, or the __________________________. Select the other reasons provided.
- Using diverse and representative training data, carefully selecting, and designing algorithms, and incorporating fairness constraints into the system design were all mentioned as several ways to ____________.
4. In this lesson we introduced a lightweight framework called TRUST offering 5 ways to mitigate bias in AI systems. Which response below is the correction combination of TRUST’s acronym?CorrectIncorrect
5. Adding an automated form anywhere AI is used so that users can report believed cases of bias in AI systems to tech teams, describes which step below.CorrectIncorrect
6. This lesson mentioned that AI designers and users must be aware of their own biases before they can strive for diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the AI development process. What step in the TRUST Framework helps to ensure this as early as possible?CorrectIncorrect
7. The TRUST step that ensures open communication and dissemination of information around the number of AI bias incidences recorded on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis is handled through which of the below functions? Select the correct answer.CorrectIncorrect