**Enjoy a Delectable, Tea Time, Plated Lunch from our Official Hat & Tea Lunch caterer! **
Get your tickets Today for the Queen City Women in Business Hat & Tea Lunch on Aug 17 at 11:00am-2pm ET! *Doors Open at 10:30am.
- Mix & mingle with some of Charlotte’s most influential leaders and fast growing women owned small businesses!
- Enjoy guest speakers who'll share what's new, trending & changing in business & tech today!
- Take part in our interactive panel discussions!
- See some of your local business disruptors receive their awards across several categories. (*Nominations & votes start in June 1, 2023)
- Get information on how local woman owned businesses can do business with the City of Charlotte and Local Corporations! (Meet our corporate procurement partners)
- Find out how Skilldora INC is helping local Woman Owned Charlotte Businesses do big business with major companies and learn more about our partners at Women Who Lead!
What You Can Look Forward To @ Queen City Women in Business Hat & Tea Lunch 2023!
This high energy event will open with a social mix and mingle followed by carefully crafted activities of networking. guest speakers. awards. panel discussions. vendors. swag bags. give aways.
Bring your BIG Hats, BIG Appetites and BIG BOLD Business to this illustrious event by Skilldora!
The Queen City Women in Business Hat & Tea Lunch is a 3-4 hour power packed event that will focus on keeping the connectivity between our QCWIBB Jan event of Women Making Bold Business Moves in 2023 and our Hat & Tea Lunch Summer Event! We're checking in!
The goal will be to empower and inspire the women of the Queen City to make continued bold moves in 2023!
***** BACK TO SCHOOL CAUSE: August is back to school time. We ask that each business please consider donating a book bag stuffed with back to school supplies for Middle Schoolers. QCWIB will donate these supplies to students/families who needed them. Simply bring your pre-stuffed book bag with you to this event and we will take it from there! Many thanks in advance.****
Your Event Ticket Includes:
$75 Ticket Includes:
• Program Admission
• Networking Mix and Mingle
• Delectable Plated Lunch with Teas
• Swag Bags
• Free Membership to Skilldora Online Community
• Red Carpet Photo Opportunity & Selfie Station for Social Media
• Prizes & Giveaways
$650 Sponsor Ticket Includes:
• Vendor Table set up with Black Cover included. (You may add your brand cover over our black cover.)
• Networking Mix & Mingle and Hat & Tea Lunch Festivities
• Your Swag included in Swag bags
• Social Media Marketing, Advertising & Promos before, during & after the event via adding logo and company info on Skilldora's Social Media, QCWIB website, Event Day Slideshow & Program Bill and registration write ups.
• Industry Exclusivity, priority given to vendors who secure their spot 1st
• Businesses Added to the QCWIB Directory all year long.
• Vendor plus 2 guests (Totaling 3 in your party)
• Red Carpet Vendor Shout for Social Media on Event Day