Course Overview Video
The Building Successful Strategic Partnerships course for Business Owners aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of what strategic partnerships are, the different types available, and why they are important for business growth. The course will also cover key strategies for approaching, establishing, and maintaining successful strategic partnerships. Through a series of video lessons, the course will cover topics such as identifying potential partners, writing effective introduction emails, and creating a strategic partner checklist.
By the end of the course, participants will have the knowledge and tools needed to successfully navigate the strategic partnership process and drive growth for their business.
Upon completion, you will have:
-Identified the best strategic partners for your business
-Defined the best value proposition your business has to offer a strategic partner
-An Effective e-mail strategy for beginning the conversation with your strategic partners
-The best point of contacts by role to start your strategic partner conversations with
So don't wait any longer, get started today!
9 Point Lesson Plan Includes:
1. What is a strategic partnership
2. Different types of strategic partnerships
3. Why strategic partnerships are important
4. How to approach strategic partnerships
5. Secrets to successful strategic partnerships
6. Strategic partnership matchmaking
7. Strategic partner checklist
8. Sending your request to the right person
9. Writing effective strategic partner intro e-mails