Course Overview Video:
Approx 4 hrs To Complete
The program consists of 13 video lessons, covering topics such as AI bias, natural language processing, computer vision, and robotics, among others. It also includes hands-on AI activities, downloadable reference guides, built-in knowledge checks, and a final exam leading to a certification and credential in AI Essentials. Learners who complete the AIEC program will earn 4 continuing education credits (CPDs). The program also covers important topics such as AI governance and regulation, privacy and security concerns, real-world examples of AI in everyday life, and AI reskilling and upskilling strategies to recover from AI Job Loss.
What to Expect
Module 1: Introduction to AI
- Lesson 1. What is AI?
- Lesson 2. The different Types of AI
Module 2: Key Concepts in AI
- Lesson 3. Machine Learning
- Lesson 4. Natural Language Processing
- Lesson 5. Computer Vision
- Lesson 6. Robotics
Module 3: Ethical and Societal Implications of AI
- Lesson 7. AI Bias
- Lesson 8. Privacy and Security Concerns
- Lesson 9. AI’s Economic and Social Impacts.
- Lesson 10. AI Governance and Regulation
Module 4: Hands-on AI Activities
- Lesson 11. Hands-on AI Activities
- Lesson 12. Real-World Examples of AI in Everyday Life
- Lesson 13. AI Reskilling & Upskilling
- 60 Minute Timed – 58 Questions Exam
Our A.I. instructed courses are driven by proven, accredited teaching strategies that will give you the skills and confidence to communicate your value. Our anywhere class format empowers you to quickly close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be without wasting time or money.