AI Ethics & Regulations Workshop
Sat July 8, 9am – 3pm ET
AI Ethics & Regulations Workshop: How PMs can help design AI Ethics & Regulations Programs in 5-Steps
Get a special member discount with your unique PMI Chapter discount code.
Date: Sat July 8th
Time: 9am – 3pm ET
1-Day Virtual Class
Can’t make this date? No problem, Enroll in the AIEC online self paced on-demand course today!
In this exclusive 1 day workshop by Skilldora, a history making AI Ed Tech company & accredited educational platform, you will learn how to Design Your AI Ethics Program in 5-Steps and ensure that your AI systems are both ethical and compliant with industry regulations.
Ideal for Business and Tech Leaders, and Project Managers tasked with leading AI adoption, as AI technology continues to rapidly advance, our team will carefully guide you through the process of developing an in house AI program that meets the highest ethical and regulatory standards.
This workshop is the perfect opportunity to level up your skills and stay ahead of the curve in this rapidly evolving field!
What we’ll cover:
During this training workshop intensive, you will dive into:
- Core concepts of AI ethics and regulations
- AI Vulnerability & Risk Factors
- A comprehensive understanding of the key considerations and best practices for building responsible AI systems.
- You’ll also learn how to apply these principles to your own projects, with a step-by-step process for designing and implementing an ethical and compliant AI program.
- Create an enterprise wide AI ethics program at scale in 5 moves
- Understand what key factors to look out for and consider as your adopt AI
- Know how to provide oversight and transparency over the AI Ethics program & policies
- Apply best practices learned to new or existing enterprise programs
What you’ll experience:
Through hands-on exercises, group breakouts and interactive activities, you’ll walk away with the knowledge and confidence to build AI programs that not only drive results, yet also meet the highest standards of ethics and compliance.
-6 Hour Duration (classroom)
-Training Workshop Materials
-Engaging interactive group activities & real world experiences
What you’ll walk away with:
-Certificate of Completion
-8 PDUs learning credits
-AI Ethics Policy Builder Template
About your trainer:
Dawn Nicole McIlwain
With a corporate background in technology regulatory compliance for fortune 100 companies, turned Co-founder of Skilldora, an AI EdTech company 1st in the world to launch & accredit an eLearning platform which exclusively uses AI Digital Humans to teach online courses, Speaker, Published Author and Philanthropist, Dawn Nicole brings an unrivaled track-record for helping world class organizations succeed. Currently pioneering the AI-eLearning space, with deep certifications in Business Agility, Dawn Nicole is a Globally Accredited Trainer who brings advanced strategies & innovation to the table.
- Don’t wait – this workshop is only available for one day, so register now to secure your spot!
- With limited availability and high demand, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
- Join us for this exclusive training workshop and take your AI skills to the next level!