AI Biases Training Workshop for PMs
Sat July 8th, 9am – 3pm ET
AI Biases Training Workshop for PMs: Understanding and Managing AI Bias
Get a special member discount with your unique PMI Chapter discount code.
Date: Sat Nov 11th
Time: 9am – 3pm ET
1-Day Virtual Class
Can’t make this date? No problem, Enroll in the AIEC online self paced on-demand course today!
In this exclusive 1 day workshop by Skilldora, a history making AI Ed Tech company & accredited educational platform, you will learn how to address AI Biases across the enterprise.
Ideal for Business and Tech Leaders, and Project Managers tasked with leading AI adoption, as AI technology continues to rapidly advance, our team will carefully guide you through the process of developing an in house AI Bias program in 5 steps.
This workshop is the perfect opportunity to level up your AI skills and stay ahead of the curve in this rapidly evolving field!
What we’ll cover:
During this training workshop intensive, you will dive into:
- Core concepts of AI Biases
- What AI Bias is defined as
- A comprehensive understanding of the key considerations and best practices for building responsible AI systems.
- You’ll also learn how to apply these principles to your own projects, with a step-by-step process for designing and implementing an ethical and compliant AI program.
- PMs will Gain insights into the impact of AI bias: Joining this talk on understanding bias in AI will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how AI bias can affect individuals, communities, and society as a whole. This will help you gain insights into the importance of AI ethics and how it can shape the future of technology.
- PMs will learn how to identify AI bias: This talk will provide you with the knowledge and tools required to identify AI bias in different forms of technology. This will help you to become a responsible AI user and contributor.
- PMs will understand the importance of diversity and inclusion in AI: As AI continues to shape our world, it is essential to ensure that AI is developed and deployed in a way that is inclusive and promotes diversity. By joining this talk, you will learn about the importance of diversity and inclusion in AI and how you can help companies to manage this issue.
What you’ll experience:
-6 Hour Duration (classroom)
-Training Workshop Materials
-Engaging interactive group activities & real world experiences
What you’ll walk away with:
-10 PDUs learning credits
-Managing AI Bias template
About your trainer:
Dawn Nicole McIlwain
With a corporate background in technology regulatory compliance for fortune 100 companies, turned Co-founder of Skilldora, an AI EdTech company 1st in the world to launch & accredit an eLearning platform which exclusively uses AI Digital Humans to teach online courses, Speaker, Published Author and Philanthropist, Dawn Nicole brings an unrivaled track-record for helping world class organizations succeed. Currently pioneering the AI-eLearning space, with deep certifications in Business Agility, Dawn Nicole is a Globally Accredited Trainer who brings advanced strategies & innovation to the table.
- Don’t wait – this workshop is only available for one day, so register now to secure your spot!
- With limited availability and high demand, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
- Join us for this exclusive training workshop and take your AI skills to the next level!